P1000 Lightbars

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Yep

Waiting on a good flip out glass windshield or may need to make one.
I am trying to keep away from mounting lights etc to windshield so if I want to take it out no big deal. I don't mind at all running with no windshield in the summer!!

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Good Night Nurse! Did a coon hunter design the high beam lights? I was running around the mountain last night after dark for the first time in the machine, and while enjoying the stealth mode afforded by the full moon, I decided to try out the headlights. Low beams were pretty decent, but the high beams were shining up into the top of the trees. I couldn't tell if they provided more down the road distance or not, but could see to the tops of the trees, where I try NOT to drive.

Impatiently waiting the arrival of the last of the parts I need to mount a decent light bar.
There is an adjustment screw under the headlights, it helped mine a ton with that problem lowering them down a bit.

Reactions: TheBob
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
There is an adjustment screw under the headlights, it helped mine a ton with that problem lowering them down a bit.
crazy how I've heard this several times adjusted way to high lol mine just happened to be perfect!!!

Reactions: CashMoney
T

TheBob

Feb 15, 2016
North West Arkansas
Yes, I was mounting the 20 inch light bar to the front bumper yesterday and saw the access hole for the screws there. Figured that was what they were for. Just need to drive it again after dark and have the right tools with me.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: CashMoney
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine was 50 but will be going 52. Watch the wattage

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh my apologies you were talking stator output not lightbar. About 575 at idle up to about 625 at good speed.the other one had bumped up stator.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoundDog
advertisement
CaptainGadget

CaptainGadget

Oct 1, 2016
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm looking for a lightbar in the front and 2 cubes to go in back with a dome light. Anybody got any ideas?

got led interior lights from autozone the red keeps you from night blindness

this is mounted under the roof

20161002 195139

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
How did you bring the wiring into the cab? After reading this post I just order one.

Drill a hole and use a rubber grommet to stop the water from dripping to your leg

Reactions: JimH1
JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Drill a hole and use a rubber grommet to stop the water from dripping to your leg
Thanks that is how i had planned to do it . The one pic looked as if you just ran it over the visor and above the window molding.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!