Loaded 700-4 in my Ford F350

J

j1dreggors

Feb 27, 2014
I have a 2008 F350. Today I bought some strong ramps and loaded the Pioneer. No problem going in. Backing out it skewed sideways trying to get the front wheels over the wheel wells. Had to hook it to my wife's Silverado and straighten back up and pull it out. 2nd attempt I used the built in board slots one in the front and one in the wheel well. 2x10's 55" & 70". Pulled the Pioneer back into the bed, it rides up over the wheel well onto the first board then the second. The rear wheels were actually further up on the tailgate than before. Unloading was just as easy. I need to put a couple of 4x4's in front of the bed to keep the wheels back a few inches to protect my back window. BOOM! no more trailer. Ordered couple of the DG Manufacturing EX supports for a little extra tailgate support (peace of mind- the OEM cables should never break)

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep. I knew it would fit with factory wheels/tires in a full/full size truck. Lol.
That is how I hauled my Rincon around in my Dakota. Used the board slots to build a small ramp over the wheel wells. Worked out well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!