P1000m5 Loaded and heading for home

B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Picked it up yesterday finally 4 hour drive each way. Good friend helped me out big time by driving his truck and trailer to get this buggy. My son and I already putting accessories on it like Honda SXS high beam light bar, and mirrors. I will have more pictures as I add more things to it. Very happy in Virginia.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 326655
Picked it up yesterday finally 4 hour drive each way. Good friend helped me out big time by driving his truck and trailer to get this buggy. My son and I already putting accessories on it like Honda SXS high beam light bar, and mirrors. I will have more pictures as I add more things to it. Very happy in Virginia.
Congrats! And Welcome to the Club

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Mississippi.
#NTC
View attachment 326655
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good time’s roll!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Another welcome from the Great Lakes State!

Congrats on the new buggie!
and thanks for the pic!

Real nice when a friend can help you like that. The company is great!
@trigger helped me pick up a P5 one time like that. Hope you bought him a burger?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!