P1000m5 Loaded and heading for home

K

KimberproSS

Jul 16, 2019
Mount Vernon, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 326655
Picked it up yesterday finally 4 hour drive each way. Good friend helped me out big time by driving his truck and trailer to get this buggy. My son and I already putting accessories on it like Honda SXS high beam light bar, and mirrors. I will have more pictures as I add more things to it. Very happy in Virginia.
Welcome to the group, from SW Indiana.

B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This may sound crazy but has anyone tried to customize there bench seat. like redoing the seat and back part, with new foam rubber and vinyl. I've looked at bucket seats and most of them look jerry rig with their installations. Just trying to make my ride more comfortable. I will be 70 next month and wife is in her sixties and we like riding the trails but don't like how much we bounce around on that bench seat. ANY THOUGHTS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!