P1000 Looking for help wiring whip and rock lights

Dordon

Dordon

May 24, 2021
Eastern Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi, I'm new to the forums and just bought a 2019 pioneer 100-5 and started driving the trails and would love to add a few accessories. I have some lights I want to add but unsure at what to tap into to add power, I have some understanding of power but not sure at what I need to wire these. Any help would great be appreciated.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi, I'm new to the forums and just bought a 2019 pioneer 100-5 and started driving the trails and would love to add a few accessories. I have some lights I want to add but unsure at what to tap into to add power, I have some understanding of power but not sure at what I need to wire these. Any help would great be appreciated.
Your best bet is just start searching the forum because most of these guys are on the road from tha Honda Takeover event and will never see this. All the information is here if you do some digging. I would give you advice but I only know enough to get you in trouble.

DAV11

DAV11

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You probably want to start by adding a second battery and using it for all added accessories. There are numerous posts on this. Good luck.

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's a thread about fuse boxes, wiring, etc. Find this post and see the others.

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!