Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I am looking for a rear glass windshield for my Talon 1000R 2 seater. I have only found 2. Tusk and Dirt Warrior. Anyone know of any others or are a dealer for them? I am ready to purchase. The Tusk is out of stock so I really only have one option unless you all have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Reactions: TxDoc
D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
If you can do welding or have a friend that can. You can do like I did and use 1/8" angle and flat bar, weld it to the roll bar and have a glass shop install the safety glass.
I did my own for $250 and it fully enclosed the back and work great

20191017 160542

N

Not enough time off

Sep 9, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
Unless you have the time and skill to build your own you are correct. Tusk and Dirt Warrior are the only ones, Tusk Is on National back order. I ordered the Dirt Warrior yesterday, pricey but I waited too long to pull the trigger on the tusk.

Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I agree, I’m in the same boat. I have the tusk folding glass front window and ended up ordering the dirt warrior rear. Should had ordered the rear tusk the day I found it. Oh well ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!