Looking for used 1000r. New guy here

T

TalonHopeful

Feb 7, 2021
29 palms
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hope this is posted in the correct area. New member here mostly just researching, taking notes and getting tips from you good folks. Im in the soCal area and looking for a used 1000r. Willing to travel around most of Cali, Az and Nevada. Just want a lil direction on trying to obtain one of these beauties. Any help or guidance is much appreciated.

Last edited:
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Here is one in Mesquite if that helps...

Reactions: Blownzuki
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Perfect example above....... I paid slightly less than that for my brand new 2019 Talon R out the door at the beginning of last year.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Perfect example above....... I paid slightly less than that for my brand new 2019 Talon R out the door at the beginning of last year.
You are kind of comparing apples to oranges...
  • You bought before the Scamdemic, UTV's were everywhere.
  • This one has tires, windshield, lower doors.
  • $18,999 is the asking price, there is probably room to wiggle there (I know the GM of that dealership and there is always room). You can probably pick that one up for $18K OTD.
  • New ones are currently selling for MSRP + Prep + Taxes + whatever the dealer wants to add. Your OTD price today an a new 2020 would be well over $23K, not somewhere near 19K like you paid.

T

TalonHopeful

Feb 7, 2021
29 palms
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You are kind of comparing apples to oranges...
  • You bought before the Scamdemic, UTV's were everywhere.
  • This one has tires, windshield, lower doors.
  • $18,999 is the asking price, there is probably room to wiggle there (I know the GM of that dealership and there is always room). You can probably pick that one up for $18K OTD.
  • New ones are currently selling for MSRP + Prep + Taxes + whatever the dealer wants to add. Your OTD price today an a new 2020 would be well over $23K, not somewhere near 19K like you paid.
Thank you kindly

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Like said above, good luck! its slim pickins out there a most are pricy!

Now where is 29 Palms?
Ive read the verse in my bible but didnt know the place still existed? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
T

TalonHopeful

Feb 7, 2021
29 palms
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Lololol. Small Marine town North of palm springs, Ca. Desert towns lots of riding.
Like said above, good luck! its slim pickins out there a most are pricy!

Now where is 29 Palms?
Ive read the verse in my bible but didnt know the place still existed? Lo

D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Check factory power sports in st george ut if thats in your travel area. No four seaters listed, but lots of live valve r's

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!