BOX1

P700 Looking to Buy a 700 deluxe or equivalent, pricing and availability questions

F

fordguy

Dec 25, 2017
Vicksburg, MS
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has anyone talked to their local dealer about pricing and availability for 2022 models? Local dealers did not offer to let me get on a list. I know this is going to be a long, protracted buy, but I am patient. I am have looked at Can Ams but theree does not seem to be any HD7's available although there are HD9s available, just a tad more than I want to spend. I don't need or want a four seater. I have not looked at Kawasaki or Yamaha (not a big Yamaha fan, but they make good stuff). I still believe in Honda quality (although I don't think I will get the durability or quality of my 2002 Rancher). So my questions are:
1. Availability (don't mind traveling)
2. Other brand options, if there are any worth considering
3. Things to avoid
I am 64 years old, so this is one and done purchase, if i am going to buy. Btw, this is my first post, but i read the forums all the time.

thanks
fordguy

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Has anyone talked to their local dealer about pricing and availability for 2022 models? Local dealers did not offer to let me get on a list. I know this is going to be a long, protracted buy, but I am patient. I am have looked at Can Ams but theree does not seem to be any HD7's available although there are HD9s available, just a tad more than I want to spend. I don't need or want a four seater. I have not looked at Kawasaki or Yamaha (not a big Yamaha fan, but they make good stuff). I still believe in Honda quality (although I don't think I will get the durability or quality of my 2002 Rancher). So my questions are:
3. Things to avoid
I am 64 years old, so this is one and done purchase, if i am going to buy. Btw, this is my first post, but i read the forums all the time.

thanks
fordguy
1) 2022 models just announced on another thread. April availability, it looks like. Like everything else in senile Joe's world, probably won't be a good supply, so expect to pay at least MSRP.
2) Since you don't want a 4 seater, the Yamaha Wolverine is really a better choice, albeit more expensive.
3) Polaris...at least the cheaper models.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Another member just posted that he has a clean, low mileage P700 for sale because he's moving. Your money, your choice, but rather than waiting for months for what will be an inflation price adjusted new model I would seriously consider a nice used unit from another member.

Units that you can inspect, drive, talk to the owner, review the records, are a much safer used buy than one that was traded back to a dealer or repossessed and sold to a dealer.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
3. Things to avoid

thanks
fordguy
Holy smokes! I think we have a record! Lol first post since joining in 17’ congrats sir 🥳

There actually 2 P7’s for sale just posted in this thread. There both fantastic deals.

F

fordguy

Dec 25, 2017
Vicksburg, MS
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Holy smokes! I think we have a record! Lol first post since joining in 17’ congrats sir 🥳

There actually 2 P7’s for sale just posted in this thread. There both fantastic deals.

I told y’all I am patient. I will take a look at the ones mentioned, but prefer new.

F

fordguy

Dec 25, 2017
Vicksburg, MS
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
lol we agree on one thing, LGB. I hear what you are saying and one is a great deal, but i really dont like the 700 4 seaters. It is not a buyer's market for sure.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Decided to buy 2022 pioneer 1000 EPS, on the list with small deposit paid. MSRP+ tax and 5 year extended warranty included
Great choice. Hopefully you get it soon

Reactions: FJC 79
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!