BOX1

P700 lost my Pioneer to the dog

M

mywaytogo

Nov 12, 2018
Pagosa Springs CO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm no longer the owner of the Pioneer. The dog took over. He doesn't allow me to go for a ride without him.....oh well....no biggy

Honda

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They tend to do that haha. When my dog see’s the trailer hooked up, he’ll destroy the house trying to get out! Crap I can’t even get out the door to the garage. When I’m working on the Pioneer he’s sitting in the back waiting haha!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm no longer the owner of the Pioneer. The dog took over. He doesn't allow me to go for a ride without him.....oh well....no biggy

View attachment 103985
Not the worst thing that’s happened lol. Mans best friend proving himself.
Hey congratulations and welcome. Awesome picture

Diverguy

Diverguy

Oct 8, 2018
PA, USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
E420AF59 EF7E 4B3E 929B 139B91FD1B24
This is my daughter’s dog in my old Rhino. He sat in there like that for 45 min while I made supper and ate. He loves going for rides. It sounds like a fire truck coming down the trail with him howling with joy.

M

MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yep, me too. I rescued Bruce from the local humane center several years ago. I don’t know his past, but It couldn’t have been good. It used to be that you absolutely could not get him into a vehicle or truck box as he was petrified to get in. After working with him for the first year or 2, he discovered his inner “dogness” & now everytime he hears truck (or better yet) Pioneer keys, you can’t keep him outa the passenger seat. He’s my best (& only) friend, & to be honest, drivin the Pioneer without him isn’t the same.

This is him sayin “Hey... do you know that it’s snowing again & there’s A LOT of it on the ground, so i’m pretty sure we need to get in that big red thing & push that snow around again. And did you know that i REALLY LIKE riding in that big red thing with you...?

CA884DC1 336D 4271 9340 0AEB56E5D393

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It happens. If mine cranks they go bannanas. The little lab whines and paces the house the whole time I am gone if I leave to go to the pasture without her. Its insane. They will even "load" even if we are just outside grilling.

View attachment 197724 View attachment 197725 View attachment 197726 View attachment 197727 View attachment 197728
Noob I tagged you about some rides we went on last year. I never heard back from you. You should check every week. Gonna go again this next weekend.

Reactions: Mudwing
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That sort of conduct reminds me of a great Lab I had back in the late 70's. Her name was Kisha and was the best retriever I've ever had. I went overseas and left her with a hunting partner and she ran across the road chasing a rabbit and went to Lab heaven that day...still think of her a lot when the hard headed 100 lb red Lab boy we have now doesn't listen. Everyone should have one dog like Kisha.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!