Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I vote for early August. I've been wanting to ride Mack's Pines even before we bought our SXS. We have loved camping at Long Pool campground for years. From Long Pool, we have ridden many miles on the dirt roads between there and Mack's Pines so it will be nice to hit some smaller trails.

Count @RingLeader and I in if we can possibly make the date. Maybe we can get @Roofrack to join us too.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I vote for early August. I've been wanting to ride Mack's Pines even before we bought our SXS. We have loved camping at Long Pool campground for years. From Long Pool, we have ridden many miles on the dirt roads between there and Mack's Pines so it will be nice to hit some smaller trails.

Count @RingLeader and I in if we can possibly make the date. Maybe we can get @Roofrack to join us too.
We've never rode there either but been wanting too. It would be fun to meet everyone up there and ride

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So not the 18th weekend. We got it. Wouldn’t want to interrupt the debaucery you get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about labor day weekend?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So not the 18th weekend. We got it. Wouldn’t want to interrupt the debaucery you get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you’re organizing a MP ride. Do you intend to post details on accommodations and what you’ll be feeding all the riders the first night? :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!