Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any info on the Lake Greeson Ride? It’s a little closer to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll try to tag u in the post about it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any info on the Lake Greeson Ride? It’s a little closer to me.

I just tagged u in that thread. Hopefully it'll work

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok what about June 22-24th? I have an event that weekend but it's not a mandatory deal. I can cancel and do another time. Would everyone be ok with that weekend?
We gonna b at wolf pen the weekend b4

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Anyone have any info on the Lake Greeson Ride? It’s a little closer to me. Thanks

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any info on the Lake Greeson Ride? It’s a little closer to me. Thanks

I just tagged u in the thread about it. It's the weekend of September 22. We do e it last year too and it was a blast!

Reactions: nbomar and BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another option has been presented itself. We could ride wolf pen gap. It’s not far from Mack’s (I don’t think) there is camping, cabins, and hotels close by. WPG does not allow any night riding though and the rangers are on patrol every weekend from what I’ve been told. (So drinking needs to be kept to a minimum or out of sight). We could go back to the original plan of first weekend in August if we wanted to do this. I’ve never ridden WPG but have heard it’s a good time. If anyone has experience here they want to share, I’m all ears.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another option has been presented itself. We could ride wolf pen gap. It’s not far from Mack’s (I don’t think) there is camping, cabins, and hotels close by. WPG does not allow any night riding though and the rangers are on patrol every weekend from what I’ve been told. (So drinking needs to be kept to a minimum or out of sight). We could go back to the original plan of first weekend in August if we wanted to do this. I’ve never ridden WPG but have heard it’s a good time. If anyone has experience here they want to share, I’m all ears.

We r gona b at wolf pen the weekend of June 16th. I have probably ridden there literally 100 times but it's been probably 9 years since I've been. I talked to them and yes a few things have changed far as the drinking and was told they would b on patrol and was told that it would not be a good idea to even have any alcohol in the ice chest with u. Far as the night riding idk. We used to ride there at night but like I said it's been awhile

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
We really liked WPG. It was my first time trail riding and just so happens to be the last time I’ve gone. I didn’t care for the two way trails cause I was constantly watching for other riders on the sometimes narrow trails. I have a post with pictures around here somewhere.

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
for anyone doing checking into wolfpen gap check out coyote canyon camp ground. that camp ground is owned by people who ride as well I believe when they 1st started that camp ground I went riding with the owners.. north west Arkansas riders it amazed me when I googled how far mena was from springdale vs how far mac pines is same distance five or take some miles
yeah there are some 2 way trails. large group of pioneers people will pull over in awe. booze not a good ideal. night riding have heard it's a no no.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
for anyone doing checking into wolfpen gap check out coyote canyon camp ground. that camp ground is owned by people who ride as well I believe when they 1st started that camp ground I went riding with the owners.. north west Arkansas riders it amazed me when I googled how far mena was from springdale vs how far mac pines is same distance five or take some miles
yeah there are some 2 way trails. large group of pioneers people will pull over in awe. booze not a good ideal. night riding have heard it's a no no.

I hate those trails that don’t let you drink a beer while you’re riding. But we all know that irresponsible people get the rules set. I didn’t see anyone on the trail that would be monitoring that the last time I rode there, and we camped along the trail, but that’s been several years.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hate those trails that don’t let you drink a beer while you’re riding. But we all know that irresponsible people get the rules set. I didn’t see anyone on the trail that would be monitoring that the last time I rode there, and we camped along the trail, but that’s been several years.

Every rule everywhere is set because someone stupid showed how stupid they were...

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Every rule everywhere is set because someone stupid showed how stupid they were...

yup that's true watched them air lift someone out of wolf pen because they were being dumb. only place I have been that has a helio pad.

Reactions: BWAF and nbomar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

True enough!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

So what’s it going to be WPG or MP?? And is the first weekend of September fixed???

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I’ve been busy as crap and haven’t even looked at this. Give me some time to try and work through a schedule.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!