Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chris - sorry you wont make it but glad the surgery went well. I know we will have a few other rides coming up and by the end of this ride we should secure a date for a fall ride locally - to give everyone enough time to make plans and get the reservation prior to the rush.

Get better
thanks guys yes I look forward to riding with u guys. this forum is 10000 times better than any forum I have been on. particularly can am. lol. I actually feel like already know yall. lol.
ragnar406 tires work great in southern Arkansas gumbo mud went to my deer camp prior to surgery and did some work. unintentionally hit some hog holes( bottom less pits hogs have made leaves had settled on top). hit them in 2x4 turf stopped all 4 locked drove right on out. as far as riding July and maybe August. September I have to switch gears to hunting. lol so..... any time in those months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ragnar406
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
surgery went well.( I had to have my gallbladder removed and apparently it was infected and worse than they thought.) but it looks like with recovery time, and now a all star base ball tournament my oldest got picked for allstars. I wont be able to attend the ride
and I was really looking forward to riding with u guys. thanks Walter for the awesome nick name stickers.
clutch update only took a week to complete. I can say it has improved the sxs 100% my clutches were already starting to burn so new clutches, cabin heat update...doesn't cook u when u hit water doesnt eliminate heat but hey its Arkansas and I am sitting on a 1000cc motor (go faster that's what I did on my canam when it got hot) and....got the recall muffler add on. ok....that makes the muffler stick out more. if u are around south Arkansas white hall power sports ask for Scott they hooked me up with all the updates.
so.... for next 4 to 6 weeks as my recovery goes I am hoping to get my reverse triggered lights hooked up, my new cup holders installed and my audioformz roof switches re wired ( dont like them being up top and what them on a switch plate)i might have to start a build page. lol.
View attachment 78472View attachment 78473

I'm very glad that your surgery went well but very sorry that you can't make it. I will send you the ride sticker in the mail buddy.

Take care, my friend.!

Btw. Your Nickname looks awesome. Hope we can meet in person next time.

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
An updated version of the banner. who else?

Screen Shot 2018 06 11 at 110634 AM

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm very glad that your surgery went well but very sorry that you can't make it. I will send you the ride sticker in the mail buddy.

Take care, my friend.!

Btw. Your Nickname looks awesome. Hope we can meet in person next time.
thanks for the ride sticker. yes I do indeed hope to meet everyone who committed to this ride soon . if I dont meet everyone this year I plan on being at the 3rd annual mulberry takeover. probably even make it a mini vacation. and the nickname sticker looks really awesome. I also have your camo honda tailgate kit as well. I will be spreading the word about where I got them. now I hope I can bounce back like I have done when I was in my 20's. so far so good. lol!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

Upload 2018 6 11 14 6 37

you will still need to bring your plate and fork/knife/spoon)

Let me know

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

View attachment 78483

Let me know

Pretty sure Mark Crigler and Brandon Bailey are doing one also. Need to combine! I don’t know if those guys are on the forum or not. @Hondasxs can you search for their username by real names?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 78483

Let me know
Count me in!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sure Mark Crigler and Brandon Bailey are doing one also. Need to combine! I don’t know if those guys are on the forum or not. @Hondasxs can you search for their username by real names?

I don't know anything about them doing that or attending.

@Smitty335 I got you down

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I sent him a message on Facebook. They have 40 lbs of crawfish already ordered. He said he would get on the forum and get caught up tonight.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

This is going to be killer, any body watch the Belmont horse race? That was pretty neat!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sent him a message on Facebook. They have 40 lbs of crawfish already ordered. He said he would get on the forum and get caught up tonight.

We were doing low country boil with Shrimp, Red potato's, onions, sausage and corn. all cooked in one pot with goodness....

if they want to do crawfish that needs to be done in another pot other wise everything will come out tasting like crawfish

Reactions: nbomar
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX

View attachment 78483

Let me know
Count me in for 3 people buddy!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We were doing low country boil with Shrimp, Red potato's, onions, sausage and corn. all cooked in one pot with goodness....
My Mother in law that lately passed, that lived with us, bought all kind of of un opened gauze ect. the wife was going to throw it away, but I told her not to because I've been reading that some of you are building first aid kits, I can bring it if anyone has a use for it?

R

RickMaynard

May 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I are going to try to make it up Saturday morning around 9-930. Probably won’t be able to stay for the boil.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!