Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not taking much beer this trip! It's always a pleasure to be around you, wish you could make it.

Mike is an amazing guy and will be missed. He’s afraid if he rides here to much he will have to change his lifestyle and summer up here for riding season. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mike is an amazing guy and will be missed. He’s afraid if he rides here to much he will have to change his lifestyle and summer up here for riding season. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think we should call him PA.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I got my rsvp, been really busy lately!! We will be bringing crawfish but are down to pitch in for whatever, we got our rv spot reserved,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
And what does that mean, need red taters or what?

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@TrailDust gonna be a few ol farts like us riding. Load up and get there early on Friday and you can help recon the trails for night rides.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

View attachment 78483

you will still need to bring your plate and fork/knife/spoon)

Let me know
+ Wife

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Upload 2018 6 12 8 26 18

Here is what I have confirmed so far

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!