Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Words of wisdom. I work with a lot of systems all over Arkansas and everyone has said they have seen more copperheads and cottonmouth's than they can remember. North of I40 is prime territory for timber rattlers too. Not trying to scare anyone, but the potential exists.
May have ro load the the judge up with some snake shot!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been there multiple times. Never seen anyone “shady”. There are some poor people who live close by. This is pretty common to all riding areas I’ve seen. We stopped and talked to some when we were trying to find the land bridge and buzzard roost. He was super nice and offered to guide us out there but we realized it was way too far for the amount of time we have left. I’d be more concerned about the other people in the campsite than the locals... either way it’s never been a problem.

As far as snakes go, I’ve never seen one in my yard til this year. I’ve killed two in the past two week. Every time I mow, I find another one. They are definitely out and about this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ve been there multiple times. Never seen anyone “shady”. There are some poor people who live close by. This is pretty common to all riding areas I’ve seen. We stopped and talked to some when we were trying to find the land bridge and buzzard roost. He was super nice and offered to guide us out there but we realized it was way too far for the amount of time we have left. I’d be more concerned about the other people in the campsite than the locals... either way it’s never been a problem.

As far as snakes go, I’ve never seen one in my yard til this year. I’ve killed two in the past two week. Every time I mow, I find another one. They are definitely out and about this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You really have to watch those Honda S x S people, I really don't have a problem coexisting with Black, King, Garter snakes. If you come across a King, better be careful, it's probably stalking a Copper head and it will be close.

Reactions: YardDog and nbomar
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If ya’ll remember Mulberry last year my wife and son ran across a rattler. I went and rode mulberry today with a buddy who just bought a 1000-5 last weekend. Any way it was bone dry... the big mud holes were even dry. Every stream or water crossing we went across last July is nothing but river rock. Surprisingly it was not that dusty... I think it was too dry.

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
a good snake in my book is a dead snake. lol!!! if I ever see them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: nbomar
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So who all is gonna be in Thurs.? Figure we will roll in around 6 or 7 pm.
If all goes well I'll be there early on Friday. Not sure what time, still to soon to say. But it would be good if some of us could recon the trails before the main group hits. Are you staying in a cabin or at a camp site? Either way I'll find you. I'll just look for a beard and a Pioneer lol

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If all goes well I'll be there early on Friday. Not sure what time, still to soon to say. But it would be good if some of us could recon the trails before the main group hits. Are you staying in a cabin or at a camp site? Either way I'll find you. I'll just look for a beard and a Pioneer lol
We got a cabin...lol!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!