BOX1

Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah i figure on goin out for a.little...wont go to far out...i dont have one of them thar fancy tablets yet.
I have two apps on my cell that use topo maps and track your course. Depending on the map you may have more or less info but you wont get lost and not know the way back to camp, just follow the line. One is called Avenza. Some maps cost a buck or so, but I have found four free ones for around the house and two for Dover that were free, there may be more. The other is called US Topo Maps. I like it better because you don't have to download maps, they are already in place. Just turn on gps on your cell and let it center you. You can use the layers option to select what map you like best for your area and ride. I plug my cell into the 12V to keep it charged, minimize the maps, listen to tunes and cruise. When I want to know where I been or how to get back I just bring the app up again.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It rained really good here today lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
We can't buy rain in Crawford county. Been in a drought for a couple years now. When it does rain it hits hard and everything just runs off instead of soaking in. First cut of hay is late and thin. About 50% less yield and cattle farmers are buying up everything they can get already. Looking like highs will be in the eighties during the day and night temps should be nice. If Pope county gets a few showers Wednesday and Thursday, maybe it will knock the dust down on the trails.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Words of wisdom. I work with a lot of systems all over Arkansas and everyone has said they have seen more copperheads and cottonmouth's than they can remember. North of I40 is prime territory for timber rattlers too. Not trying to scare anyone, but the potential exists.
No worries, Smitty’s a snake handler!!!!

Reactions: YardDog
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
That’s awesome! You’ll be glad to know Nick is leading us around the place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You trying to run him off....:D:D

pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update: Debbie's 92 year old mother fell and broke her hip. With other complications, the doctors are giving her a week to live. We will be heading to Milwaukee ASAP. Prayers appreciated from anyone so inclined.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Update: Debbie's 92 year old mother fell and broke her hip. With other complications, the doctors are giving her a week to live. We will be heading to Milwaukee ASAP. Prayers appreciated from anyone so inclined.
So very sorry to hear that... your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have two apps on my cell that use topo maps and track your course. Depending on the map you may have more or less info but you wont get lost and not know the way back to camp, just follow the line. One is called Avenza. Some maps cost a buck or so, but I have found four free ones for around the house and two for Dover that were free, there may be more. The other is called US Topo Maps. I like it better because you don't have to download maps, they are already in place. Just turn on gps on your cell and let it center you. You can use the layers option to select what map you like best for your area and ride. I plug my cell into the 12V to keep it charged, minimize the maps, listen to tunes and cruise. When I want to know where I been or how to get back I just bring the app up again.
I recently found a app called Maprika. There are tons of maps other people uploaded that you can download all of the different riding areas and can even see their tracks. But the best part is most of the maps are the OHV use maps that show all of the open areas and you can view these on you phone and you GPS show you over laid on the maps. Its awesome. I've also used back country navigator and us topo but Maprika is much better for my use.

Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recently found a app called Maprika. There are tons of maps other people uploaded that you can download all of the different riding areas and can even see their tracks. But the best part is most of the maps are the OHV use maps that show all of the open areas and you can view these on you phone and you GPS show you over laid on the maps. Its awesome. I've also used back country navigator and us topo but Maprika is much better for my use.
You can also create your own map I forgot to mention. I've all of the area between HWY 71 to east of brock creek area. from Mulberry river to hwy 16.

Reactions: Ragnar406
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear...thoughts and prayers for yall.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can also create your own map I forgot to mention. I've all of the area between HWY 71 to east of brock creek area. from Mulberry river to hwy 16.
Does this maprika track you?

Reactions: Daymond
Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does this maprika track you?
Yes. If you are in the area of the map it will show you on the map. I have the OHV map for Mt Magazine and when I open it at my house you can see me on the very edge of the map. I've used it there. It also shows elevation, speed etc.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thoughts and prayers for you and Debbie sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!