Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Update: Debbie's 92 year old mother fell and broke her hip. With other complications, the doctors are giving her a week to live. We will be heading to Milwaukee ASAP. Prayers appreciated from anyone so inclined.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So how many folks have an ETA for the ride? Busy week for me so far, I'm guessing I will be there before noon on Friday. If time is on my side I'll show up with a super clean rig, if not I'll bring all the mud, dust, and cow s*** that's on it now lol

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So how many folks have an ETA for the ride? Busy week for me so far, I'm guessing I will be there before noon on Friday. If time is on my side I'll show up with a super clean rig, if not I'll bring all the mud, dust, and cow s*** that's on it now lol
Sometime Friday AM for me..

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Plan to drop some of our stuff off at the hotel at 9am, so looking to be there between 9:30-10.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My guess is between 10:30-11 for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We won't be there til probably about dark on Friday

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
with rain in the forecast we might be getting rained out with my sons ball tournament so.....I have windshield and a audioformz roof so if that happens I might be able to show up.i wont know until Friday or even Saturday morning early. recovery from surgery has been very good and quick. if ball tournament isnt canceled well.....who's riding in July or August, after August I start getting busy with deer season and have 2 important birthdays in September

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Landman
T

TrailDust

May 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm at 80 miles on the odometer, just wondering if I should go ahead and take it in for the 100 mile service. How many miles do you guys usually go in a day?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm at 80 miles on the odometer, just wondering if I should go ahead and take it in for the 100 mile service. How many miles do you guys usually go in a day?
IT really depends on the terrain and the group. how many hours do you have on the machine? A lot of people say you should really wait until 20 hours. all that said if I were in your shoes I would probably take in after. In fact I think I was in the same situation and I took mine in after the ride and was at 120 miles at the time

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Dad lives about 10 miles or so away from there. I'll ask him tonight if he got very much rain.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
IT really depends on the terrain and the group. how many hours do you have on the machine? A lot of people say you should really wait until 20 hours. all that said if I were in your shoes I would probably take in after. In fact I think I was in the same situation and I took mine in after the ride and was at 120 miles at the time
I was in the same situation for my first group ride at Rush Springs last year. I called the dealership and they said I needed to wait closer to 150-200mi/20hrs. I think I ended up around 140-ish miles when I took it in.

T

TrailDust

May 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For anyone coming thru the Conway area, I have heard reports of a lot of side x sides being stolen, trailer and everything.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Afternoon Friday.

Reactions: YardDog
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
For anyone coming thru the Conway area, I have heard reports of a lot of side x sides being stolen, trailer and everything.
Going on everywhere. Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma have been getting hit hard too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!