Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
So how many folks have an ETA for the ride? Busy week for me so far, I'm guessing I will be there before noon on Friday. If time is on my side I'll show up with a super clean rig, if not I'll bring all the mud, dust, and cow s*** that's on it now lol
Saturday morning. Wife gets off work too late Friday night. Might drive up and spend the night at dads Friday night and be close for Saturday morning.

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will be there Thursday late afternoon. I will be loading tonight leaving early in the morning. 9hrs for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RingLeader (Lisa) and I will be there Saturday morning around 9:00 am. Its going to be great to see you again. I can't believe you drive 9hrs! Don't leave without us! Who all is coming with you?

Reactions: Kilo427
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update: Debbie's 92 year old mother fell and broke her hip. With other complications, the doctors are giving her a week to live. We will be heading to Milwaukee ASAP. Prayers appreciated from anyone so inclined.
Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with your family.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trust me I know what u mean. Lol. We going on a 4 day ride in Sturgis, South Dakota the end of July. Only a 20 hour drive tho lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Just got back from there. Beautiful country.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Going on everywhere. Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma have been getting hit hard too.
As I said before, lock it up or take it to bed with you. Never had to worry about that when we was at Mulberry and Kirby. But it could be an issue at those places now also.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
BRING TICK REPLANT, they are bad this year and you can get sicker from a tick bite than a snake bite! Or well as sick!
Very true. I got tick fever about 15 years ago, to this day it still messes with me. You never really get over it. It does something permanent to your system, and you damned sure don't want to go through it twice.

Reactions: jrplaza2008
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Very true. I got tick fever about 15 years ago, to this day it still messes with me. You never really get over it. It does something permanent to your system, and you damned sure don't want to go through it twice.
That's pretty bad. Where can I buy that? I never see a tick repellent... Walmart?

Reactions: YardDog

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!