Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
8feafae140cbebe852e7d25e62fbeb7b

Last edited:
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
I had such a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Who would’ve known I’d have friends so far from home. Thank you to everyone for everything. I can’t wait for the next ride!!
Ae8bcbc42b753cd178a8ed4c61f831fd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 79492 I had such a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Who would’ve known I’d have friends so far from home. Thank you to everyone for everything. I can’t wait for the next ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure was good seeing you again and meeting your daughter and father. Both are a blast to hang out with and I hope they can make the next ride. Bet your father never dreamed that one day he'd be bouncing around the hills of Arkansas with his son and granddaughter and a bunch of strangers in sxs's having fun.

Last edited:
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Was great seeing friends again and meeting some new members! Thanks to @jrplaza2008 for the raffle and swag, as well as @nbomar for koozies and stickers. Thanks to @Hondasxs for the donation to food and Ryan for bringing and cooking it. And always, thanks to the guides that kept us together on the trails, @nbomar @Ragnar406 @GlockMeister & @Montecresto. Hope to see you all on the trails again soon!

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the pictures and videos. Let's us unfortunate see the fun we missed

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When I got up it was pissing and pouring with thunder and lightening, and the only person I seen stirring was @Ragnar406. QAs I putting things in the truck I seen @Smitty335 loading up so I went ahead and put my rig on the trailer and headed out. As I was leaving @GlockMeister was standing on his porch, but didn't look like he was eager to go play in the rain lol.
No worries dude. It did get nice right after I left but I guess we needed to get home anyway.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice going @Smitty335. I'm seeing a pattern here with your driving skills. You remind me of the senile old Father who needs to have the keys taken away from him before he hurts himself.:rolleyes:o_O
I'm up for a driving instructor the week of the next Take Over! Ow, I was told you weren't coming? Probably because you have whips now and can't take the ribbing!:p

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm up for a driving instructor the week of the next Take Over! Ow, I was told you weren't coming? Probably because you have whips now and can't take the ribbing!:p
Whips? Have you been doubling your BP meds again? I have spider catchers on the front of my Honda because I removed the windshield for the summer. Lot's easier than cutting a branch and sticking it in the grille. And who told you I'm not going to Takeover next year? It's only 10 months away and many things can change but I plan on being there just like I've been the last two years. As far as driving instruction... you're too old to learn new tricks old man. I'm taking up a collection to buy you a booster seat. I'm thinking you might not be able to see over the dash and that's why you're always crashing you Indiana Jones looking M.F.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Whips? Have you been doubling your BP meds again? I have spider catchers on the front of my Honda because I removed the windshield for the summer. Lot's easier than cutting a branch and sticking it in the grille. And who told you I'm not going to Takeover next year? It's only 10 months away and many things can change but I plan on being there just like I've been the last two years. As far as driving instruction... you're too old to learn new tricks old man. I'm taking up a collection to buy you a booster seat. I'm thinking you might not be able to see over the dash and that's why you're always crashing you Indiana Jones looking M.F.
Somebody said you got your feelings hurt in 18 Take Over and wasn't coming 19. Just get over it! HA! I really would like to come to Ruby's ridge and ride with you the first of the week, then we can work on my driving skills, HA! Have a great week! Any places to stay close buy?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Somebody said you got your feelings hurt in 18 Take Over and wasn't coming 19. Just get over it! HA! I really would like to come to Ruby's ridge and ride with you the first of the week, then we can work on my driving skills, HA! Have a great week! Any places to stay close buy?
I don't have any feelings

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: nbomar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's the second time you said that somebody said, and I was told, start naming names so I can address them directly

Reactions: nbomar
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's the second time you said that somebody said, and I was told, start naming names so I can address them directly

I was trying to fuel the fire, and you fell for it, HA! Need to play cards with you, HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!