Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dang Eddie! Whats going on?
I have one of my men on vacation this week another on vacation next week, then another one of my men goes in for a surgery the 19th an supposed to be out 2 weeks. Plus we are running 6 days a week

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have one of my men on vacation this week another on vacation next week, then another one of my men goes in for a surgery the 19th an supposed to be out 2 weeks. Plus we are running 6 days a week

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yea, I know how it is, want to sell my interest in the company, so I can take a Summer vacation with Melissa my wife!

Reactions: BigRed7769
Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you guys don't mind a new guy to the forum I would love to do this ride. I've only had my rig a month and a half so I haven't got to take it out but a few times. Made Madness in May at Byrd's with a few friends from work. I've always wanted to ride MP.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you guys don't mind a new guy to the forum I would love to do this ride. I've only had my rig a month and a half so I haven't got to take it out but a few times. Made Madness in May at Byrd's with a few friends from work. I've always wanted to ride MP.

Come on buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Cabins are probably sold out by now but bring a tent or camper and join the crew. I see you are from Magazine, you'll fit right in. We always look forward to friends we haven't met yet.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You won't find a better group of people!!!!!

Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll only be able to be there for Saturday. Will drive up that morning. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I've been lurking around the forum since i got the Pk1. Great forum and pointed me in the right direction for mods and things i needed to take care of.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Boulderchild RSVP in the first post so that you get counted in

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
surgery went well.( I had to have my gallbladder removed and apparently it was infected and worse than they thought.) but it looks like with recovery time, and now a all star base ball tournament my oldest got picked for allstars. I wont be able to attend the ride
and I was really looking forward to riding with u guys. thanks Walter for the awesome nick name stickers.
clutch update only took a week to complete. I can say it has improved the sxs 100% my clutches were already starting to burn so new clutches, cabin heat update...doesn't cook u when u hit water doesnt eliminate heat but hey its Arkansas and I am sitting on a 1000cc motor (go faster that's what I did on my canam when it got hot) and....got the recall muffler add on. ok....that makes the muffler stick out more. if u are around south Arkansas white hall power sports ask for Scott they hooked me up with all the updates.
so.... for next 4 to 6 weeks as my recovery goes I am hoping to get my reverse triggered lights hooked up, my new cup holders installed and my audioformz roof switches re wired ( dont like them being up top and what them on a switch plate)i might have to start a build page. lol.
396d49e71c578812fc0c7a4b451e20c7A079906a6d4db88d8bcd51f491814630

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
surgery went well.( I had to have my gallbladder removed and apparently it was infected and worse than they thought.) but it looks like with recovery time, and now a all star base ball tournament my oldest got picked for allstars. I wont be able to attend the ride
and I was really looking forward to riding with u guys. thanks Walter for the awesome nick name stickers.
clutch update only took a week to complete. I can say it has improved the sxs 100% my clutches were already starting to burn so new clutches, cabin heat update...doesn't cook u when u hit water doesnt eliminate heat but hey its Arkansas and I am sitting on a 1000cc motor (go faster that's what I did on my canam when it got hot) and....got the recall muffler add on. ok....that makes the muffler stick out more. if u are around south Arkansas white hall power sports ask for Scott they hooked me up with all the updates.
so.... for next 4 to 6 weeks as my recovery goes I am hoping to get my reverse triggered lights hooked up, my new cup holders installed and my audioformz roof switches re wired ( dont like them being up top and what them on a switch plate)i might have to start a build page. lol.
View attachment 78472View attachment 78473

Glad to hear your surgery went well and you're on the mend... need the dislike button as you won't be able to make the ride though. Hopefully you'll be able to make the next one!!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 78472View attachment 78473

Chris - sorry you wont make it but glad the surgery went well. I know we will have a few other rides coming up and by the end of this ride we should secure a date for a fall ride locally - to give everyone enough time to make plans and get the reservation prior to the rush.

Get better

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone don't forget the bear Creek ride at lake greeson in September also

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I forget about that one as I cant make it but really want to as the picture from last year were great... My market week

Khan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!