Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Messed around today and made my own chainsaw mount out of some scrap wood. I think it will work well for the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]. Picked up this spare tire rack from a good friend @joeymt33 last year with this exact mount in mind. Finally, I got around to doing it.

507bc0ccd20a64975d7558901c5a2a6eBe8641768b14e5ca5b1156a08b64d649

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Messed around today and made my own chainsaw mount out of some scrap wood. I think it will work well for the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]. Picked up this spare tire rack from a good friend @joeymt33 last year with this exact mount in mind. Finally, I got around to doing it.

View attachment 71102View attachment 71103
That will work good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 71102View attachment 71103
Looks as good as I've seen. I am very particular about my chains and I don't like the anything touching the chain other than the plastic chain guard, and don't want to support the saw by the bar. I don't want to bend the bar or take the set out of the chain. I'm lazy, don't want to run a saw any longer than I have to and I have a couple of bad to the bone saws, 69 and 79 cc saws. I knows how to cuts fire wood, 24 & 38 inch bars. HA! Think I'm anal about the rubber bushings in a arms, NO ONE touches my chain saws, HA! I mean it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks as good as I've seen. I am very particular about my chains and I don't like the anything touching the chain other than the plastic chain guard, and don't want to support the saw by the bar. I don't want to bend the bar or take the set out of the chain. I'm lazy, don't want to run a saw any longer than I have to and I have a couple of bad to the bone saws, 69 and 79 cc saws. I knows how to cuts fire wood, 24 & 38 inch bars. HA! Think I'm anal about the rubber bushings in a arms, NO ONE touches my chain saws, HA! I mean it!
But I do have a beater, 16 inch bar, but NO ONE touches my saws, I don't even like running it. But it's a decent trail saw.

Reactions: Plumber32
crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
smitty must be a lumber jack. Haha! nice saw holder.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Take it easy Smitty nobody is gonna touch your saw.....but your wood...Well that's a different story.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
:p
Take it easy Smitty nobody is gonna touch your saw.....but your wood...Well that's a different story.

My wood isn't dooty! Know what that means, you won't unless you've been around timber/fire wood?:p

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
:p
My wood isn't dooty! Know what that means, you won't unless you've been around timber/fire wood?:p
I wouldn't ask any body outside of the area to bring fire wood to the Take Over because if I brought some Red Oak it might have the Red Oak bore in it and once established start killing your Red Oaks, Between the big ice storm we had a few years ago and the Red Oak bores, I will never in my life time run out of places to cut fire wood. Big trees dyeing all around us, it's sad. There needs to be limit on how many miles you can haul fire wood.

Reactions: BWAF and Cuoutdoors
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wouldn't ask any body outside of the area to bring fire wood to the Take Over because if I brought some Red Oak it might have the Red Oak bore in it and once established start killing your Red Oaks, Between the big ice storm we had a few years ago and the Red Oak bores, I will never in my life time run out of places to cut fire wood. Big trees dyeing all around us, it's sad.
Agreed. I think you're not supposed to move wood outside of your state.

Reactions: BWAF and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I don't cut and haul out of the County.

Reactions: BWAF
crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

yes we are not supposed to move our firewood far most folks dont know about that stuff. most old school lumber Jack's like fast bad a$$ saws. u weren't even allowed to look at them. had a couple old school loggers in my family. timber fest In sheridan ar I dont ever miss it because of the competition in old logger trades.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!