Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just don't go all in then flake out on everyone!
I didn’t flake out before. But PROTC-1 was a whole different deal that required (IMO) a level of preparedness that mopar didn’t want to engage. I’m not interested in “fly by the seat of your pants” expeditions.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn’t flake out before. But PROTC-1 was a whole different deal that required (IMO) a level of preparedness that mopar didn’t want to engage. I’m not interested in “fly by the seat of your pants” expeditions.
I know you didn't lol. I still think about that fiasco from time to time.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know you didn't lol. I still think about that fiasco from time to time.
Think y'all need to put up a nonrefundable despots next time to be spent on the trail! HA! I think you guy's are nuts, no way in Hades would I want to travel that far in my P1 on gravel roads, much less pulling a camp trailer with it. Ive done things like that in the past just to say i did it. After a couple years thinking back thinking back, realized that was dumb.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Think y'all need to put up a nonrefundable despots next time to be spent on the trail! HA! I think you guy's are nuts, no way in Hades would I want to travel that far in my P1 on gravel roads, much less pulling a camp trailer with it. Ive done things like that in the past just to say i did it. After a couple years thinking back thinking back, realized that was dumb.
Smitty, you’re not coming, I’ve seen dumb.:D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32
J

JTW

That’s a dandy place to ride too. Thought it was September, or is it a different ride that I’m thinking of??
Anyway, it’s an effort for you fellas back east, I was more thinking of our members in Washington, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.
Different trip... not sure I’ll be able to do the September ride. But I do want to ride the bitterroots.. be sure to take plenty of peanut butter!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@TR1 is in!! Maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to do a round trip of the Magruder Corridor (Montana Road) east to west and back from Darby MT to Elk City ID with all the side excursions along the way. Camping along the trail with a Motel or other stay at Elk City, the half way point in the trip for a hot meal and shower. I’m thinking 6-7 days. I would be towing my tiny trailer.

Thinking about mid to late July 2019. I would like to see what kind of interest there might be for those who live in the region (or farther away for that matter) and hit up any and all that already have experience with all or portions of it, starting with @mjn??

An Idaho OHV sticker/permit is required for use.
Sometimes depending on weather and blowdowns, the corridor or parts of it may not be open until as late as August sometimes. This is what I've been told a couple of times. But I've never done it so whenever you choose to try and attempt it, I'm game!
Last year or the previous one part of the road had been washed out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!