sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Any recommendations for ATV/UTV trail maps in Canada? Most of the ones I have seen on here don't have trails in Canada. The few that do have Canadian trails don't really show any trails near where I live (Bridgewater, NS), and I know there are a number of trails in the area.

Thanks,
~Shea M

D

DartNorth

Jan 11, 2022
British Columbia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy
Here is BC I have a Backroads Maps book. Has lots of back roads and trails. And info on provincial parks, and hiking trails. I also have a digital version for my GPS, but the book is better for planning.

Looks like they have a NS version for $25. Money well spent, even if you find other options. I refer to it a lot!

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Here is BC I have a Backroads Maps book. Has lots of back roads and trails. And info on provincial parks, and hiking trails. I also have a digital version for my GPS, but the book is better for planning.

Looks like they have a NS version for $25. Money well spent, even if you find other options. I refer to it a lot!
I assume you are talking about this: Backroad Mapbooks - Hiking, Fishing, Camping & Hunting Maps.

Awesome, thank you!

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

Yeah...that's the one I was thinking of!

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use Gaia maps. $30 a year. It was the best for BC. It has Backroad Mapbook as a layer and many more like atv trails, snowmobile trails, hunting regions etc.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I ordered their book. I noticed they have their own app, which looks like a 3 star. But they do mention on their site that gaia premium has their maps.

Until it is possible to actually buy a buggy, the book is good for me. When I buy one, I'll try the BRMB app and Gaia and see what I like best.

It is cool their share their data with other apps and devices and make the books. I'd like to support them.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Any recommendations for ATV/UTV trail maps in Canada? Most of the ones I have seen on here don't have trails in Canada. The few that do have Canadian trails don't really show any trails near where I live (Bridgewater, NS), and I know there are a number of trails in the area.

Thanks,
~Shea M
@Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!