Mary's Ridge Sticker

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm ready to place an order!! The Few, The Proud, The Mary's Ridge Retards!!:)

Reactions: Plumber32
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stickers are okay as long as they are not plastered all over everything, at least that's for me, I could care less about what other do! However, the Bull Run Renegade and Mary's Ridge Retard sticker will be promptly displayed, along with the HondaSXS stickers!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Too much like a self portrait?
Actually I liked the theory but when I looked at it, I was not sure at first what that was hanging off the head then I figured out it was the mouth.. Too confusing and I'm easily confused.. Thanks again for the original from @snuffnwhisky

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Here it is. Walter is going to make them soon. Thanks to @snuffnwhisky for getting this started and sending it to me. I think the face is a remarkable likeness of Dimitri!
View attachment 36220
Looks Nice! I'm sure it will send some snowflake into meltdown over the politically incorrect reference, but appropriate given it's intention.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks Nice! I'm sure it will send some snowflake into meltdown over the politically incorrect reference, but appropriate given it's intention.
Truth be known I wasn't going to do a sticker but there were numerous requests for them so what the heck. Anyone who's offended let me be the first to say

Samsung G-7 Active

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For sure at night. I can see better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pucker hill at the gulf really does not need to be attempted at night the first time but it's your butt. I'll be sitting with my feet up drinking a beer at the Ridge.:cool: @Delton remember Life Force flying over the other day just before we attempted that hill? We thought it might be an omen!o_O No way they could get in there to land and pick someone up.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you Walter. As usual you have done a great job. I'll put one of the www.CreativeUTVGraphics.com stickers on my rig too.
20170228 0936501

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!