OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Ok, I'm a new guy to the Pioneer 1000 world and have what is probably a ridiculous question: Just got my green sticker from Califfornia DMV. Says to place the sticker on the "Left quadrant visible for outside inspection". That's easy enough, but I don't think it will stick to the textured plastic. Where did you guys put yours?
Also, what is ROPS? Seen that term on this site and don't know what it means.

Thanks all
Quailguy

I would recommend using the the ROP bar just behind the seat. I put my state stickers one on each side on the front roll bars on mine. All was well until I put a different windshield on mine and the new clamps covered 1/2 of the registration sticker up. I need to buy new stickers now. The stickers will be way more out of the way of other things on the rear ROPS and highly visible.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!