2022 Green 1000-5 Panels

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I saw a new 1000-5 on Facebook with the green panels. That means they started making them again. Can anyone confirm the part number for these? I went on ronyers.com but without knowing the specific model number ie:SXS1000M5D 7A

I won't know what to look for. Here is a picture. Ad4fea0c6f9031c6e8dfa647cfface3f

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually they never really did. At least not on a production sxs. They made less than a dozen panels
Well for the 2017 models I believe they were an option upgrade. They were available for a short time. There's a few out there Ive seen with true adventure green panels in the 1000-5. Then they were discontinued. Now this is a 2022 model which means they are being produced again.

H

HondaTech

You need 5A for the Delu
Well for the 2017 models I believe they were an option upgrade. They were available for a short time. There's a few out there Ive seen with true adventure green panels in the 1000-5. Then they were discontinued. Now this is a 2022 model which means they are being produced again.

I can get you part #s tomorrow

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Only in 16’ and it was a very very short run and not a production run. Parts only run. When I got mine in early 16 there were less than a dozen panels made. Anything beyond that someone made or painted them.
Im glad there making them now for you guys that have been scoring the earth for them the last 6 years lol
I was getting tired of telling everyone why u couldnt get them 🤣 One things for certain tho, I will still have one of the only original pipe dream 16‘ green deluxe’s with actual Honda stamps inside the panels. Im wondering if the new greens are that painted type like the Black instead of solid plastic🤔

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you really sure you are set on the Green panels? It looks like the above link has the front door panels at $233 each. I can't speak of red being faster but this case it might be better at $19 each. Best of luck, but green does look good.

• Wow
Reactions: Remington
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you really sure you are set on the Green panels? It looks like the above link has the front door panels at $233 each. I can't speak of red being faster but this case it might be better at $19 each. Best of luck, but green does look good.
View attachment 329161
Looking at about 587 total. For what I need. I already have a green front end. I've had my back panels wrapped for about a year in green. Just don't see it every day that's why I like it

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's one of the best parts about owning one of these UTVs, is the ability to personalize it and make it how you want it. It's just weird to me the difference between prices from 1 color to the next. I remember looking at the orange hood and fender from a 3 seater a couple of years ago and the price for 1 of the panels was over $700. For your green panels, I did some looking at Rockymountain ATV as this is where I got my silver panels a few years ago and it looks like the price is a few dollars cheaper then the above prices. I'm sure the green will turn out great and remember to send pics when you are done.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 329161
Holy smokes! I paid $300 for just the front and rear doors in 16’
That bee price is nuts!
Lets Go Brandon!

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The prices are really all over. I changed my yellow 2018 to the metallic silver right after I bought it. It cost a little less then $300 for all 8 panels for my 1000-5. I think there was a few guys that changed to the same color a few months earlier at about $225. Either way it will be cool make over and will really set @Gabbas machine apart from the other green units.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I figured it would be a mix of both old and new. It will have the newer door panels with the different logos and maybe the black rear panel. It will also have the older style front with the black trim around the headlights. I remember seeing the first pics of the 2022s and just didn't like something about the look. After watching a youtube video on the differences I realized I wasn't a big fan of the solid front end color. Just my 2 cents. Either way I hope he makes it the way he wants it.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I figured it would be a mix of both old and new. It will have the newer door panels with the different logos and maybe the black rear panel. It will also have the older style front with the black trim around the headlights. I remember seeing the first pics of the 2022s and just didn't like something about the look. After watching a youtube video on the differences I realized I wasn't a big fan of the solid front end color. Just my 2 cents. Either way I hope he makes it the way he wants it.
Thats what I was thinking. Not sure if those decals are removable on them or not?

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Usually two in the pink and one in the stink 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣How do you finger? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nomo
I thought it was 3 in the stink and 1 in the pink? 🤔 Or wait….the other way around? Never mind🥳🤣🤣😂
NoHomo🤨

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!