P1000 Green wires on winch solenoid.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need to know what brand/model of winch. On winches with built-in contactor, those wires would probably be used to control the contactor to change direction. They would be connected to either a panel mount winch control, wired winch remote, or wireless winch control for IN and OUT.

On winches with remote contactor, those wires or terminals would be on the contactor for the same purpose. BTW, on my winch contactor, the wires are yellow & white, another example I've seen is black and green.

RCHondaMan

RCHondaMan

Jul 14, 2020
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s a KFI winch. So those might be the wires to hook to a toggle switch in the dash if I didn’t want to use the wired remote that came with the factory installed winch?

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!