Talon Maxxis Carnivore 29x9.5-15?

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
did you ever get pictures? also how does he like them on it?

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
anyone else running these on an X with stock wheels? Mine should be here tomorrow

U

UPSMAN

Nov 18, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon X
anyone else running these on an X with stock wheels? Mine should be here tomorrow
I have them on stock wheels,seem fine,only problem you will need wheel spacers to do a tire rotation for them to wear even

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have them on stock wheels,seem fine,only problem you will need wheel spacers to do a tire rotation for them to wear even
I thought stock wheels had different offsets already front to back so spacers wouldnt be needed? guess wrong assumption

U

UPSMAN

Nov 18, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon X
I thought stock wheels had different offsets already front to back so spacers wouldnt be needed? guess wrong assumption
yes you are rite about offset but when you rotate tires ,(front tire to back) then the offset is way off on the back when the tire's offset was made to run on the front not the back from the factory

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
yes you are rite about offset but when you rotate tires ,(front tire to back) then the offset is way off on the back when the tire's offset was made to run on the front not the back from the factory
ah, yea. Hopefully by the time i need to rotate i can afford wheels and get the same all the way around at that point, and add spacers to the rear

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!