The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope everyone made it Home safely .. enjoyed the ride today - I had 67.8 miles

A0B5BB06 DB5D 44F5 A904 81A890830793 187EB088 B5AE 49C5 A759 8D49CB4B28FA 2B18133A FCDE 4F65 BE3B 21EDAB54E66B

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like a good day you guys avoid the rangers

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Yea, no rangers seen, found a couple of new trails too that are really fun.. this is my first time back to mulberry / mill creek trails since Our ride in Feb - on the trail we took to the falls there are a lot of big trees down that you have to detour around. Definitely tell that area got his by tornado since we will there. Also my first time to the falls in the pic above. Thanks to @Razorback for taking us

We started out riding about 10:30 and made it back to the truck at 9:30 tonight. Just made it home about 20 min ago

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, no rangers seen, found a couple of new trails too that are really fun.. this is my first time back to mulberry / mill creek trails since Our ride in Feb - on the trail we took to the falls there are a lot of big trees down that you have to detour around. Definitely tell that area got his by tornado since we will there. Also my first time to the falls in the pic above. Thanks to @Razorback for taking us
Last time some of friends went down one got alcohol ticket and one for parking up by the big falls I think

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X

We started out riding about 10:30 and made it back to the truck at 9:30 tonight. Just made it home about 20 min ago
Glad those that made it had a good time and got to see one of my favorite places to go.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We got home at 1 o’clock..... great ride ....thanks to @Ragnar406 and @Razorback for some great trails....
what time did you get back to the Trail Head, we got back at 9:30, think we finished of most the Blue Loop Sunday night! Ha!

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last time some of friends went down one got alcohol ticket and one for parking up by the big falls I think

They got a ticket for parking where we did up closer to the falls - that explains why 2 groups parked below and walked up while we were there. Lol I was wondering why they did not pull up there - plenty of room.

Reactions: BWAF and Razorback
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They got a ticket for parking where we did up closer to the falls - that explains why 2 groups parked below and walked up while we were there. Lol I was wondering why they did not pull up there - plenty of room.
Yep that's being off marked trail

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We got home around 12:15 last night... was great seeing familiar faces and as well as meeting some new people! Much appreciation for the trail leaders @Ragnar406 & @Razorback. That last waterfall was awesome!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We got home around 12:15 last night... was great seeing familiar faces and as well as meeting some new people! Much appreciation for the trail leaders @Ragnar406 & @Razorback. That last waterfall was awesome!
What was weird, when I got home I didn't have ant dirt on me! Good time and wonderful company, lets see how bad I can screw up the names, Steve & lovely wife, Doug & Debbie, she's is lovely as well & pup, Brent/Bret & lovely wife-(Landman), Red X driver name started with a T & lovely wife, they were COOL, Stan & lovely wife, Kahn & his lovely intelligence/demeanor, two new people we met at the trail head & invited them to ride with us, Todd & lovely wife + three pups, after they met the rest of you, they couldn't resist our offer to ride with us, they didn't know they would be ridding all day & didn't take food, they tried to bail on us & go back to there camp for food, but you guy's made them feel so welcome & we all got them fead, so off to finish off a after dark ride back to the trail head! You people are CRAZY, my kind of people! Seems like I'm forgetting some, I've got a real good memory, just not very long and I'm hearing impaired, perfect excuses! Help me fill in the gaps guy's/gal's! Y'all are the best! HA!

Reactions: BWAF and Ragnar406

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!