May 26, Mill Creek Trail Ride

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
What was weird, when I got home I didn't have ant dirt on me! Good time and wonderful company, lets see how bad I can screw up the names, Steve & lovely wife, Doug & Debbie, she's is lovely as well & pup, Brent/Bret & lovely wife-(Landman), Red X driver name started with a T & lovely wife, they were COOL, Stan & lovely wife, Kahn & his lovely intelligence/demeanor, two new people we met at the trail head & invited them to ride with us, Todd & lovely wife + three pups, after they met the rest of you, they couldn't resist our offer to ride with us, they didn't know they would be ridding all day & didn't take food, they tried to bail on us & go back to there camp for food, but you guy's made them feel so welcome & we all got them fead, so off to finish off a after dark ride back to the trail head! You people are CRAZY, my kind of people! Seems like I'm forgetting some, I've got a real good memory, just not very long and I'm hearing impaired, perfect excuses! Help me fill in the gaps guy's/gal's! Y'all are the best! HA!
My wife's name is Shanon. My cousin on the red X is Travis, his wife Michelle. Trying to get him on the forum. We are glad Todd and his wife and pups joined us. Seemed like good people. Glad Doug & wife and Pilgrim & wife made their long drives for a one day ride. I've seen Landman post for a long time. It was nice to meet you and your wife. Good to see you and Khan again. We will have to do it again sometime. Hope I didn't leave anybody out.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
We got home around 12:15 last night... was great seeing familiar faces and as well as meeting some new people! Much appreciation for the trail leaders @Ragnar406 & @Razorback. That last waterfall was awesome!
Glad yall like White Oak Falls. I grew up running around that mountain. Still one of my favorite places to go. Shanon loves it there.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What was weird, when I got home I didn't have ant dirt on me! Good time and wonderful company, lets see how bad I can screw up the names, Steve & lovely wife, Doug & Debbie, she's is lovely as well & pup, Brent/Bret & lovely wife-(Landman), Red X driver name started with a T & lovely wife, they were COOL, Stan & lovely wife, Kahn & his lovely intelligence/demeanor, two new people we met at the trail head & invited them to ride with us, Todd & lovely wife + three pups, after they met the rest of you, they couldn't resist our offer to ride with us, they didn't know they would be ridding all day & didn't take food, they tried to bail on us & go back to there camp for food, but you guy's made them feel so welcome & we all got them fead, so off to finish off a after dark ride back to the trail head! You people are CRAZY, my kind of people! Seems like I'm forgetting some, I've got a real good memory, just not very long and I'm hearing impaired, perfect excuses! Help me fill in the gaps guy's/gal's! Y'all are the best! HA!

If I mess it up ... I tried....
I think Todd wife name was Claudette.... @Landman wife named Karen....my wife Diana....
She says hello and I was fairly surprised she had a great time.... I know she is a trooper and will put in some long days in Colorado , but I don’t know if I would enjoy bushwhacking around fallen trees if I wasn’t driving.....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If I mess it up ... I tried....
I think Todd wife name was Claudette.... @Landman wife named Karen....my wife Diana....
She says hello and I was fairly surprised she had a great time.... I know she is a trooper and will put in some long days in Colorado , but I don’t know if I would enjoy bushwhacking around fallen trees if I wasn’t driving.....
I had a good laugh at the dust on Diana's face when we got to the water fall! Great time! Can you send me the picture you took of her? HA!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Ragnar406 60 seconds into your vid and I'm reinforced I made the right decision to get the R, Their rear suspension doesn't even look like it moves!
But there are Elka's lurking! HA! Your right think something is amiss!

Reactions: BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Ragnar406 60 seconds into your vid and I'm reinforced I made the right decision to get the R, Their rear suspension doesn't even look like it moves!
But you would have issues at White Oak Falls with width, been thinking about it since.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
It is still a little stiff. People say after it gets some miles on it the suspension loosens up. I'm still under 200 miles. I saw on Facebook a few weeks ago a guy was talking about disconnecting the sway bar. But I never saw how that worked out.

Reactions: BWAF and my99svt
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
It is still a little stiff. People say after it gets some miles on it the suspension loosens up. I'm still under 200 miles. I saw on Facebook a few weeks ago a guy was talking about disconnecting the sway bar. But I never saw how that worked out.
Wasn't dogging it by the way. I have some suspension issues I need to adjust out.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Wasn't dogging it by the way. I have some suspension issues I need to adjust out.
I know you weren't. The suspension is stiff at slow speed. I hope it gets better. If it doesn't I'll start playing with the preload. But it works a lot better at speed. I knew from things I'd read that's what it was. But I still wanted the narrower width and shorter turning radius. How are those tires? Shopping around for when the stocks give up.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I know you weren't. The suspension is stiff at slow speed. I hope it gets better. If it doesn't I'll start playing with the preload. But it works a lot better at speed. I knew from things I'd read that's what it was. But I still wanted the narrower width and shorter turning radius. How are those tires? Shopping around for when the stocks give up.
So far I really like them. Although I found out in Tennessee that they don't like that peanut butter mud. Had to get pulled out 3 times.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So far I really like them. Although I found out in Tennessee that they don't like that peanut butter mud. Had to get pulled out 3 times.
I don't think anyones tires did well in the peanut butter mud. I didn't get stuck but that was some slick mud!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I don't think anyones tires did well in the peanut butter mud. I didn't get stuck but that was some slick mud!

I was trying to hit all the mud holes. The pictures prove it!
26b778d3d6303244d90a1ef32d6d6b71
Abe6089895e842dc9226408a056e56cd
F3cb9395369781acbe5e9dae153d80ac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug_Jones

Doug_Jones

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2018
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Debbie and I got back to the trailhead at 8:45 along with Pilgrim and his wife and Todd and wife in the Teryx. We got home at 12:30 and both agreed it was a great ride with a terrific bunch of folks. The puppy was even more tired than we were and she didn't even have to drive. I would never tackle those trails on my own but you guys made it fun and the falls were awesome. Thanks to Smitty and Kahn for the tips on underseat fan parking break. I keep learning more ways to spend my kids inheritance. Way more fun that way.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Debbie and I got back to the trailhead at 8:45 along with Pilgrim and his wife and Todd and wife in the Teryx. We got home at 12:30 and both agreed it was a great ride with a terrific bunch of folks. The puppy was even more tired than we were and she didn't even have to drive. I would never tackle those trails on my own but you guys made it fun and the falls were awesome. Thanks to Smitty and Kahn for the tips on underseat fan parking break. I keep learning more ways to spend my kids inheritance. Way more fun that way.
Glad y'all had a good time, I enjoyed y'alls company! Was great to meet Debbie, hope we din't freak her out! HA!

Reactions: Razorback and BWAF
ArkansasTalon

ArkansasTalon

Oct 11, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon R
But you would have issues at White Oak Falls with width, been thinking about it since.

First off, kudos on the nice video. I've looked around just east of that area, (Batson, Oark) but I've never been to White Oak Falls. I have a Can Am Commander and a Talon R. Would I be better off taking the more narrow Commander? I was thinking about it anyway since the Can Am generates a lot of heat in the cabin. While that's a huge drawback in the summer, it might feel pretty good right now.

Reactions: Razorback

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!