P700 May ROTM is live... VOTING IS OPEN

J

Jshell3

Forgive me for the seemingly multiple posts... but I know we all interface w/ this forum in different ways.

I was a member for about 4 months before I even realized that there was such a thing as ROTM - Ride of the Month. Mainly because (back then) I ONLY used the 500 forums, and bookmarked it in my phone as such. I had no idea there were other Multi threads and member sections. (Now I sort EVERYTHING by recent posts... so I see it all)

The Ride Of The Month highlights:
  • Monthly PICTURE Contest (sometimes, themed)
  • w/ great prizes
  • for a chance that ALL members can participate.
We've got many new members, and this particular contest is VERY SHORT (time-wise)... So we need to get the word out there. This month you could win $100 in Amazon gift cards.!!!

GO HERE:
ROTM - May 2017 Edition
GO HERE:
ROTM - May 2017 Edition
GO HERE:
ROTM - May 2017 Edition

This is my first attempt to run this board, so please help me make it a success.
Please participate if you get inspired to do so!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jshell3

ROTM entries for May 2017 will close May 31st, 2017 - Midnight.

There's still a chance to grab that $100 worth of Amazon Gift cards.

Reactions: Tflynn
J

Jshell3

Ok Gang... The VOTING is OPEN for 5 days.

Contest Rules are easy:
  • It had better be obvious that it relates to GOLF
  • Your Honda Pioneer has to be in the pic
  • Submit your 2 best pictures, only.
  • Thread closes Midnight May 31st.
  • 5 day voting period. Winner announced Tuesday, June 6th.

Two $50 Amazon gift cards to the winner!!!
ROTM - May 2017 Edition

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!