Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Assume your talking about the starter solenoid?

Do you have something hooked up on it that should not be?

On the Pioneer 1000, several people have assumed, on their own, the starter side post was a ground because of the black cap. It even tested ground when metered.
But it is far from a useful ground.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

J

JIMVJ

Jun 13, 2023
FLORIDA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Michigan.

First things first is pics as in..
Pics Or It Didint Happen
of the machine so we know your not a Fire Trap Poo Poo Infiltrator.
Then the P7 guys will chime in.
I WILL POST THEM ON HERE IN A FEW.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
J

JIMVJ

Jun 13, 2023
FLORIDA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm banking on a weak starter.
OK. COOL INFO. MY BROTHER CLEANED THE GROUND AND ALL OF THE ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS TO EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. I ORDERED A NEW STARTER AND A SOLENOID FROM B.E. IN TENNESSEE. GOOD PEOPLE. THEY SHIPPED OUT OF JACKSONVILLE. I WILL REPLACE THE STARTER IN THE MORNING. THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM HAD IT ALL SERVICED AND SUCH THE WEEK BEFORE I BOUGHT IT. HE CLAIMNED THAT IT WAS ALL GOOD.

THANK YOU.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
A few years ago, I was diagnosed with (dry) macular degeneration. Other than age, the only one of the six common risk factors for MD I have is ... being white. Yup. That's one of the risk factors for MD.

There's no cure, and you most likely won't go blind, but you can take something like PreserVision AREDS 2 to try to stave off the velocity of progression.

J

JIMVJ

Jun 13, 2023
FLORIDA
Ownership

1. 700-2
A few years ago, I was diagnosed with (dry) macular degeneration. Other than age, the only one of the six common risk factors for MD I have is ... being white. Yup. That's one of the risk factors for MD.

There's no cure, and you most likely won't go blind, but you can take something like PreserVision AREDS 2 to try to stave off the velocity of progression.
i am now seeing an optometrist and he is wanting to dams in my tear ducts... i am at a loss.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!