NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@The Green Goat will you be leading any rides to the check in booth for this one or are your DEI/DIC duties limited to the official TO events?

Nomo

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
@The Green Goat will you be leading any rides to the check in booth for this one or are your DEI/DIC duties limited to the official TO events?

Nomo
I'll be starting transportation services to RRB a couple weeks ahead of time. I'll come to your house, pick you up, and make sure you safely get to RRB. Handholding is an option if you'd like. Same goes for TO events.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Serious question:

I know @Hondasxs and some other are going to be sleeping in (banana) hammocks with the snakes and bears in the middle of the forests, but is this similar to TO where I/we can just rent a cabin @ Eagle Rock & meet up with some of the other retards who will be there?

I would really love to do the tent/forest camping thing, but unfortunately that's very difficult for someone with 1.35 human legs 0.65% robot /hydraulic/computer leg.

Being that this is would only be my third group ride with the folks from the HondaSXS crowd, I would not want to set my EXPECTATIONS for this MEET & GREET too high and have a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE as a result.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Serious question:

I know @Hondasxs and some other are going to be sleeping in (banana) hammocks with the snakes and bears in the middle of the forests, but is this similar to TO where I/we can just rent a cabin @ Eagle Rock & meet up with some of the other retards who will be there?

I would really love to do the tent/forest camping thing, but unfortunately that's very difficult for someone with 1.35 human legs 0.65% robot /hydraulic/computer leg.

Being that this is would only be my third group ride with the folks from the HondaSXS crowd, I would not want to set my EXPECTATIONS for this MEET & GREET too high and have a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE as a result.
Ha last year when I went we had no idea where we were going to camp.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Serious question:

Yes. Not all will be overlanding.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Serious question:

Serious answer:

As the Inclusion Officer, I will have a talk with Richard about camping someplace dry so that you may join us if you'd like and so you won't have to worry about your leg rusting.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
As the Inclusion Officer, I will have a talk with Richard about camping someplace dry so that you may join us if you'd like and so you won't have to worry about your leg rusting.
LOL.

I appreciate that, but don't change camping plans/locations on account of me.

Without getting too personal, it can be difficult to ambulate when the 'ole computer leg is not attached, and donning/doffing it is a PITA enough when I'm on solid ground, let alone adding the outdoors/unlevel ground/camping aspect. Not sure how all that might work out.

Besides, I don't want you, as the Inclusion Officer, to have to put up handicap signage on every trail nor make sure all trail heads were handicap accessible. 🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!