Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, we can’t change the dates because of the recovery team we hired, that was the only date we could get them and we definitely don’t want to be out there without a recovery team.
Also the recovery team will be wearing matching shirts but they will be different from the hospitality personnel’s shirts (that way nobody gets them confused)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Serious question:

I know @Hondasxs and some other are going to be sleeping in (banana) hammocks with the snakes and bears in the middle of the forests, but is this similar to TO where I/we can just rent a cabin @ Eagle Rock & meet up with some of the other retards who will be there?

I would really love to do the tent/forest camping thing, but unfortunately that's very difficult for someone with 1.35 human legs 0.65% robot /hydraulic/computer leg.

Being that this is would only be my third group ride with the folks from the HondaSXS crowd, I would not want to set my EXPECTATIONS for this MEET & GREET too high and have a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE as a result.

Eagle rock has spots you can Dry Camp with your trailer as well as spots with hookups or you can rent one of the cabins or better yet one of the smaller condos (think efficiency apartment), but they cost 2 to 3x what Comfort Inn charges for a room.

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Can you have the Goat ship it with a note saying sorry you couldnt attend and were greatly missed along with a groupe picture? Maybe that is only an option for the inclusion ride?
I’m thankful that Green Goat has stepped up to assist with the gay butt hurt members since he understands them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!