Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the participants shirts a different color than the guides/voluteer shirts so we know who to complain about?
This should answer that. 👇👇👇👇👇
Also the recovery team will be wearing matching shirts but they will be different from the hospitality personnel’s shirts (that way nobody gets them confused)

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I shouldn't have to read an entire post for information, everything needs to be told to each rider individually......cause INCLUSION!
We are working on having personal valets for every attendee that will drive your buggy, make your meals and even wipe your ass if you need help with that.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’m thankful that Green Goat has stepped up to assist with the gay butt hurt members since he understands them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, word is there's going to be a lot more Yamaflaws this year soooooo 👍 need all the help we can get.......

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m thankful that Green Goat has stepped up to assist with the gay butt hurt members since he understands them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No but hurt here and certainly not gay. As you failed to notice mine was just a request and did not come from a position of entitlement. Just to set the record straight. If my request cant be accommodated I will understand completely unlike members you have confused me with:):):)

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No but hurt here and certainly not gay. As you failed to notice mine was just a request and did not come from a position of entitlement. Just to set the record straight. If my request cant be accommodated I will understand completely unlike members you have confused me with:):):)
That was a great response, only thing you did wrong was you didn’t put “expand quote “
Need to work on that, 👍

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Based on many comments, it looks like the official logo of the ride has been located:

FB IMG 1686162611183

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
MOM ride update…
We will be handing out gift bags at the beginning of the ride that will contain the following items…
A shamwow for mopping up your tears.
A can of ButtHurt cream.
And a soft plush teddy bear for you to huddle with in your safe space.

PLEASE NOTE…
We will NOT be providing safe spaces so BYOSS.
And the ButtHurt cream is NOT for after a visit to Adult World or @TripleB house.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!