Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok y’all, this has just been added to the MOM event.
On Saturday at 6pm at Eagle Rock campground we will be serving BBQ, baked beans, coleslaw. If you have kids that don’t like that we will have some dogs for them. You are responsible for your own beverages and/designated driver. Y’all show up and help us get rid of this food.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
So my krx is supposed to be in next week and I have to get the 120 mile break in done before we can come. So I’m gonna put it on jack stands and run it to get the miles in then change the oil and dif fluids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise i just won’t get the miles in on it in time to go 🤣🤣🤣

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
So my krx is supposed to be in next week and I have to get the 120 mile break in done before we can come. So I’m gonna put it on jack stands and run it to get the miles in then change the oil and dif fluids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 otherwise i just won’t get the miles in on it in time to go 🤣🤣🤣
How about a 48 hour mailbox marathon 🤣 🤣 🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!