Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Only problem with that is we are a racist no Homo company. so you can’t work here
Similar to President Trump, Chick-fil-A is not racist, and they do support our Constitutional-protected, God-given right to freedom of religion.

How one interprets the 1st Amendment is, of course, up to the person stating his/her opinion ... ;)

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Similar to President Trump, Chick-fil-A is not racist, and they do support our Constitutional-protected, God-given right to freedom of religion.

How one interprets the 1st Amendment is, of course, up to the person stating his/her opinion ... ;)
WTF. I was messing with Govt Mule.
What is all this jibberish from ?

advertisement
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I hope they do the right thing.
He seemed like a super cool dude. He's from Louisiana but has spent a bunch of time in WI and MI the past few weeks due to all the recent storms and massive number of claims. He said his report would be written to maximize the recovery on the docks. Those are covered ACV as an 'other structure' under our homeowner's policy, while boat is an agreed value watercraft policy.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
He seemed like a super cool dude. He's from Louisiana but has spent a bunch of time in WI and MI the past few weeks due to all the recent storms and massive number of claims. He said his report would be written to maximize the recovery on the docks. Those are covered ACV as an 'other structure' under our homeowner's policy, while boat is an agreed value watercraft policy.
I glad it’s working out but you derailed this thread with an off topic serious subject. We prefer BS only. Thank you for your cooperation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I glad it’s working out but you derailed this thread with an off topic serious subject. We prefer BS only. Thank you for your cooperation 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL. I'll tow the totaled boat when I come down to MOM, go through a Chick-fil-A drive thru, and call them a bunch of homo haters. Back on topic!

advertisement