The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Let us know if they have color coordinating EVENT STAFF shirts, handing out goodie bags to everyone that drives up, offering to hold their hand all weekend like a good consigliere.

Maybe suitable for CUN 🌳 👦 to attend 🤔
Don't forget your kiddie cuffs for your group rides!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let us know if they have color coordinating EVENT STAFF shirts, handing out goodie bags to everyone that drives up, offering to hold their hand all weekend like a good consigliere.

Maybe suitable for CUN 🌳 👦 to attend 🤔
We have decided to paint the lead buggy and the last buggy bright orange to help identify who’s who for those that are trailly challenged.

advertisement
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
@The Green Goat If you're overlanding, where do I pick up my white flag to use during the Saturday ride?
I'm afraid you're going to have to steal a paper towel from the kitchen when the dishes are done and use that as a flag, as I won't be there to hand them out.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I'm afraid you're going to have to steal a paper towel from the kitchen when the dishes are done and use that as a flag, as I won't be there to hand them out.
Someone will need to show me where the kitchen is .... its been too long.

Also .. where is the complaint department going to be located? I need to log a complaint against the compliance officer for not complying to my white flag needs.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone will need to show me where the kitchen is .... its been too long.

Also .. where is the complaint department going to be located? I need to log a complaint against the compliance officer for not complying to my white flag needs.
There are flip-top receptacles near the edge of the main camp ground entrances to place your Formal Uniform Code Knowledge Offense Final Form. 🤣😂🤣

advertisement