Mayhem on the Mountain - September 28th, 2024

M

MrsRed

Jun 12, 2024
East TN.
Ownership

1. 500
Red500 and I are sorry but we had to leave tonight and get back home. We have major flooding in our county and we have lost one bridge. We also have about 2 days worth of water for the city and he has to get things lined up for work once they don't have water.The rescue squad can't keep up with all the calls so Phil is going to help them. We hope to be back by Sunday to get our camper,buggy,and my car. Thank you to everyone that helped us out as we were throwing stuff together to leave.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Red500 and I are sorry but we had to leave tonight and get back home. We have major flooding in our county and we have lost one bridge. We also have about 2 days worth of water for the city and he has to get things lined up for work once they don't have water.The rescue squad can't keep up with all the calls so Phil is going to help them. We hope to be back by Sunday to get our camper,buggy,and my car. Thank you to everyone that helped us out as we were throwing stuff together to leave.
Good luck with everything

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I got something you might be looking for.

13E85EF6 D811 4316 9584 BDDC8B52C3EE

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good luck with everything, was good seeing y'all again. Stay safe 🙏

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh my goodness. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 hopefully all works out well for you guys.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
We were sad to see you guys go! So glad you made it and went out with us today. You made our ride extra special. Remember be sure to let me know you made it home safe!

advertisement
M

MrsRed

Jun 12, 2024
East TN.
Ownership

1. 500
We made it home. Red500 left to help the squad. We have 2 other counties that are here to help us with all the calls. We also got a message saying the nolichucky dam may collapse anytime. They are saying if you live downstream of the dam you need to evacuate now. We are above it so we are ok. The power has been out since 2 pm.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We made it home. Red500 left to help the squad. We have 2 other counties that are here to help us with all the calls. We also got a message saying the nolichucky dam may collapse anytime. They are saying if you live downstream of the dam you need to evacuate now. We are above it so we are ok. The power has been out since 2 pm.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m thinking 9:00 rollout and the shortest decent route due to all the rain. Then some of us will head back to prep.
The list of peeps I know got the message for 9:00 AM at the Eagle Rock Pavilion for the RidinFool Memorial Ride today…

Backwoods (obviously)
Myself-NTCPrezJB (obviously)
KYGal
TripleB
JenElio
Jackal
Coeus
906UP
EMAW
GovtMule
Mrs RidinFool
MiniRF

Messages still out to…
@JayPo

If you think of anyone else that I forgot please let me know.

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
Sorry we'll miss you but helping the town in this situation is for sure more important. Stay safe!

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
The list of peeps I know got the message for 9:00 AM at the Eagle Rock Pavilion for the RidinFool Memorial Ride today…

Backwoods (obviously)
KYGal
TripleB
JenElio
Jackal
Coeus
906UP
EMAW
GovtMule
Mrs RidinFool
MiniRF

Messages still out to…
@JayPo

Futz and Cousin Eddie got the message also.

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia

Backwoods (obviously)
KYGal
TripleB
JenElio
Jackal
Coeus
906UP
EMAW
GovtMule
Mrs RidinFool
MiniRF

Messages still out to…
@JayPo

@Ohio4x4 ?

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X

Backwoods (obviously)
KYGal
TripleB
JenElio
Jackal
Coeus
906UP
EMAW
GovtMule
Mrs RidinFool
MiniRF

Messages still out to…
@JayPo

Got it!

advertisement