P1000m5 Mesh top help with dust?

Sweetroll

Sweetroll

Oct 12, 2016
Boise, ID
www.mh-solutions.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have experience with a mesh top like this? I’m hoping it’d be better about dust swirling in from the back that we currently get with our hard top.

Shadeidea Sunshade for Honda Pioneer Gray Mesh Sun Shade Top Cover for your 1000-5 UV Blocker - One time Install 10 Years Lasting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VVQ5BWR/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It will help, because you're not creating a vacuum with the roof. If you decide to get rid of your Hard Honda roof and your close to Iowa I'd buy it from you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

rubyred16

rubyred16

Aug 24, 2018
troy mo
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the mesh top and yes I bet it's better then a hard roof I still get some kick up coming into the cab. Never been that big of a problem for me but I don't ride with others so I'm not following anyone's dust.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This fits almost perfect and while the picture shows it only covering the front seats it’s because they have it folded over, it covers both front and rear seats of my pioneer. There is about 6” on each side it does not cover, length is a hair long but easy to adjust if you have any diy skills.

There is a used option which is an open box for $48.

I’d add the Honda fabric mid panel before the mesh top as that helps a ton.

Sweetroll

Sweetroll

Oct 12, 2016
Boise, ID
www.mh-solutions.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys. Sounds like it’d be a great option for summer riding. Keeping the hard top for the winter in Idaho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!