Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Side for vynel
Rear widow
Putting this here and flip up windshield took care of 90% of the issue for me. But my DIY roof might be better for it than the factory one also?

tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2018 P1000-3 with Honda full glass windshield, rear Honda panel, and hard roof - lots of dust and heat for sure This would not only be helpful with dust but with heat also. If anyone gets one or two installed, please tell us your results. I just did a search on roof vents, and there all all sorts of them available. These could be FANTASTIC! Thanks for the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iowamike
Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have a 2018 P1000-3 with Honda full glass windshield, rear Honda panel, and hard roof - lots of dust and heat for sure This would not only be helpful with dust but with heat also. If anyone gets one or two installed, please tell us your results. I just did a search on roof vents, and there all all sorts of them available. These could be FANTASTIC! Thanks for the idea.

Had them on my old Pioneer, they helped a bit. Remember to close them in the woods. I don't think they did enough to stop the dust. but got fresh air into the cab. I wouldn't bother to do it again if I bought another Pioneer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!