BOX1

Moab Utah

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Anyone planning to do some riding at Moab ?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fishin, did U make it to Moab?
Would love to join you in a few years. Lol. Will have to make a 2 week vacation out of it. Got to buy a camper. It is on my bucket list of riding places. I'll make it one day im sure.

Be sure to post some pics. I want to see!

Finkleshtine

Finkleshtine

Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2014
Windsor, CA
I plan to hit up Moab sometime in 2015. I'll have to find a way to drag both the Pioneer and the Jeep out there though. My trailer is only 17' and a little short for both of them.
But I have a few friends out here that are planning on coming on the trip too. We don't have a date set yet, so if you are interested, just let me know.
Fishin2Dmax, You'd like one of my buddies for sure. He has tattoo sleeves of saltwater and freshwater scenes on each arm.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!