P500 Moose receiver hitch

P

Pwright29

Nov 15, 2020
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Does anyone know if the Moose rear receiver hitch for the Pioneer 500 will fit a Pioneer 520?

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
This is the one I bought and it bolted right up to my 520:

Moose

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
I used the MFG receiver on my 520, worked great.

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
This is the one I bought and it bolted right up to my 520:

View attachment 288804
I hadn't seen this before, it's a great idea for a reg hitch. I purchased an All Balls hitch to go in the receptor on the 520, mainly to have an easy attach point to be pulled out backwards if needed. I do use it to tow our wood chipper and trailer, but out on the trails it has been the only part that has hit anything. A few times now when going over a steep edged rock face, the hitch has hit. I think I will make a plate similar to that in your pic, but just weld a U hook onto it just for towing or being pulled back out of a hole ect. Can you please tell me what thickness the plate is that they used? Thanks.

Reactions: rustyneversleeps

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!