Moto MTC Tires

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Has anyone had experience with Moto MTC tires? Good looking tread and ! 1/4" tread depth.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
yea lynn my neighbor has a set on his razor 800 they seem to be really good tires they are heavy duty and have tread deluxe he has 1600 hard miles on them and they look great still

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I was looking at these also. I do like them.
Wished they came in 27x12's.
WOW. you can get a 32x18. lol.

Attachments

• motoMTC-big[1].jpg
    motoMTC-big[1].jpg
    54 KB · Views: 492
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
sorry i was wrong he has the moto claw tires not the mtc

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I had a set on my Ranger and I didn't like them for the type of riding that I do_Only had them on for 400 miles and ended up selling them. They were good in mud but on hard surface packed trails and back gravel roads they were rough riding and very noisy.They threw up lots of stones and made my fuel mileage go way down.They also made my speed drop. They are heavy and hard to to turn. I guess maybe on a machine with a bigger displacement [engine] you wouldn't notice it but my Ranger was a 700. I guess seeing that they dropped my fuel mileage plus being noisy I etc: I didn't like them at all. But thats my two cents worth.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!