P700 Mud Hole---Big deep Mud holes

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Was out riding Haneyville dcnr trail today went about 4 hrs coming back one trail met some folks they said if you go back this one trail watch out for a big mud hole well we came to it and tried to go on high side of it and big mistake we slid into it on right side laying just about on its side wife climbed out above door call me every name in the book I had to stand on drivers side to keep it from flipping totally on side I had her stand on the running board on drivers side the I was leaning out the door and locked 4 wheel diff in and surprise it cams out on two wheels no winch but that's coming she lost het glasses and our good pair of binoculers we took pole in water and mud looking for them the people that told us about the hole swamped a Polaris and hah to winch him out wife said I wish we could have gotten pics but I was more worried about getting it out

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Aw, no pics. :(

Thanks for the story anyway.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I understand i miss a lot of pictures because i'm driving and more worried about what i'm doing. I want to get a gopro so i can just hook it up and go.

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Good story, thanks. I had one lens fall out of my glasses and into a creek a year ago didn't find it either.

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!