GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone been able to keep mud from getting stuck under the bed and seating areas of the P1K? I like to ride on trails that have muddy areas and when I do it seems to cling to my under carriage. Also, when I go fast the mud turns into dust and gets in my hair and clothes. Goggles keep it out of my eyes, but there has to be a solution for all the dirt. #NTC

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Has anyone been able to keep mud from getting stuck under the bed and seating areas of the P1K? I like to ride on trails that have muddy areas and when I do it seems to cling to my under carriage. Also, when I go fast the mud turns into dust and gets in my hair and clothes. Goggles keep it out of my eyes, but there has to be a solution for all the dirt. #NTC
YES, YES there is a solution, if you add enough Helium to your tires you can just float over the mud and keep it from collecting on your BOTTOM side. nomofosho.

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
YES, YES there is a solution, if you add enough Helium to your tires you can just float over the mud and keep it from collecting on your BOTTOM side. nomofosho.
I have heard that the Helium mod does work pretty well. Just haven’t tried it yet. Those balloon tanks from the WalMart can be altered to fit on a PackOut plate so that’s a bonus.

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAFCKDBCKE
It really does. There has to be a Teflon coating or something that will work. Maybe some type of space age polymer that is dirtphobic. I’ve got 6 coats of auto ceramic on everything I can get to but it doesn’t seem to work with red mud.

Squeegee

Squeegee

JTGB in training
Lifetime Member
Jun 5, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
If he would have hit the search button he would have seen there was a thread about helium and floating over $hit🤣

Squeegee

Squeegee

JTGB in training
Lifetime Member
Jun 5, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
It really does. There has to be a Teflon coating or something that will work. Maybe some type of space age polymer that is dirtphobic. I’ve got 6 coats of auto ceramic on everything I can get to but it doesn’t seem to work with red mud.
You can also ask @Backwoods he seems to know how to keep the buggy clean🤣🤣. Something about pavement princess🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Has anyone been able to keep mud from getting stuck under the bed and seating areas of the P1K?

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
You can also ask @Backwoods he seems to know how to keep the buggy clean🤣🤣. Something about pavement princess🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣
It takes determination and an uncanny ability to pick lines that avoid it. Follow me and your Talon will look great after a day on the trail🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Backwoods is an expert at avoiding having mud or dust on a SXS. Maybe he'll chime in if he's not too busy skipping around

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!