Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So update after day at Tackett Creek. The Electromagnetic system was a complete failure. Back to square one. Pics to follow.
Get 2, one for the bottom side and one for the top..

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone been able to keep mud from getting stuck under the bed and seating areas of the P1K? I like to ride on trails that have muddy areas and when I do it seems to cling to my under carriage. Also, when I go fast the mud turns into dust and gets in my hair and clothes. Goggles keep it out of my eyes, but there has to be a solution for all the dirt. #NTC
Yes, stay out of the mud. Did you really complain about dust on your clothes and hair? haha. I really thought this was sarcasm.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!