GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With TO next week I’m also working on a new highly classified and experimental electromagnetic system that repels dirt, and oddly enough mosquitoes. I’ll report my findings! 🙄

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
With TO next week I’m also working on a new highly classified and experimental electromagnetic system that repels dirt, and oddly enough mosquitoes. I’ll report my findings! 🙄
Better patent that sh*t, L! :)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is worth a try, I tried a pint yesterday really a good light Lager 6%
IMG 0797

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone been able to keep mud from getting stuck under the bed and seating areas of the P1K? I like to ride on trails that have muddy areas and when I do it seems to cling to my under carriage. Also, when I go fast the mud turns into dust and gets in my hair and clothes. Goggles keep it out of my eyes, but there has to be a solution for all the dirt. #NTC
You’re kidding, right. If you ride in an open cab SxS, you’re going to get dirty. If you want to stay clean, get an air conditioned Jeep.

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You’re kidding, right. If you ride in an open cab SxS, you’re going to get dirty. If you want to stay clean, get an air conditioned Jeep.
When Honda designed these machines they failed to factor for wind flow, thus allowing for dust to be funneled into the cabin creating health hazards. The effects of dust in the eyes, nose, and mouth while riding is not healthy at all.

GovtMule

GovtMule

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

When Honda designed these machines they failed to factor for wind flow, thus allowing for dust to be funneled into the cabin creating health hazards. The effects of dust in the eyes, nose, and mouth while riding is not healthy at all.
You do realize this is 7 pages of kidding, right??? 🙄😂😜

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!