JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Reckon used motor oil slathered on the underside would help any? Running out of ideas.
That works wonders 👍 I usually just leave me drain plug a little loose so it drips just the right amount on the skid and works it's way all over the bottom. Makes sliding over obstacles a breeze 😉 just add a little oil before each ride 👍 AND this whey you always know you have fresh oil in your buggy 👍 WIN WIN!!!!

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That works wonders 👍 I usually just leave me drain plug a little loose so it drips just the right amount on the skid and works it's way all over the bottom. Makes sliding over obstacles a breeze 😉 just add a little oil before each ride 👍 AND this whey you always know you have fresh oil in your buggy 👍 WIN WIN!!!!
I’ll try that. The more forward drain plug right???

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’ll try that. The more forward drain plug right???
If the trails are really dry I'd loosen all 3 of them, if trails are wet just the engine drain is good enough for a good slick coat. If you're rock climbing in real dry areas then I'd go ahead and pop open the diff plugs too 😉

You're welcome 👍

Last edited:
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If the trails are really dry I'd loosen all 3 of them, if trails are wet just the engine drain is good enough for a good slick coat. If you're rock climbing in real dry ares then I'd go ahead and pop open the diff plugs too 😉

You're welcome 👍
Much Gracias.

N

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Hey , that’s how my chainsaw works ! Good system !

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!