Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Never did receive a reservation confirmation so I called and got penciled in, seems there's one employee that gets reservation requests on his phone, and he's out sick. :rolleyes: They had yours though @nbomar so he must have given it to the office before he fell sick. :)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never did receive a reservation confirmation so I called and got penciled in, seems there's one employee that gets reservation requests on his phone, and he's out sick. :rolleyes: They had yours though @nbomar so he must have given it to the office before he fell sick. :)

Yea I got an email confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am clear to meet you guys there - I checked into lodging today and they are booked so my options are to tent it in either the primitive area or in an RV spot if they allow that. I have never been there so I am not sure which would be better to try and get. Any advice welcome.
Also what are you guys thinking the weekend schedule will look like?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am clear to meet you guys there - I checked into lodging today and they are booked so my options are to tent it in either the primitive area or in an RV spot if they allow that. I have never been there so I am not sure which would be better to try and get. Any advice welcome.

I would ask them to rent close to us in an rv spot. This will give you some power for something if you need it... a space heater or something like that might come in nice if its cold.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If @Tigermark has a place in @nbomar RV, you're welcome to stay with us, I have an extra queen bed in the back. This outing is in the coldest part of winter.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've got two queen sized beds in the garage. If @Tigermark doesn't mind company I don't care if someone else crashes back there with him.

There you go, very generous of you. Looks like Ragnar has options. :)

Reactions: Tigermark
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@nbomar and I are looking to ride at Mulberry in Arkansas the weekend of Saturday, January 28th if anyone wants to attend.

Should be a great time!;)
Are you getting there Friday or Saturday and what time are you leaving for the ride?

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's up to our trail guide @nbomar ;) , we haven't talked yet about a starting time.

I'd be up for some coffee and breakfast then hit he trails by 10 maybe a little sooner. If we are riding behind Charlie I will have to see when his group plans on leaving I'm no expert out there. I've been a couple times but usually only once or twice a year.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'd be up for some coffee and breakfast then hit he trails by 10 maybe a little sooner. If we are riding behind Charlie I will have to see when his group plans on leaving I'm no expert out there. I've been a couple times but usually only once or twice a year.

Sounds good to me!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

What, no Friday night junket! We've got light bars. :)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I'm in the same boat, back when I knew the trails, but that was 33 years ago
What, no Friday night junket! We've got light bars. :)
Won't need no stinking light bars were going to have a full moon HA

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!