Multi day riding trip to Maine.

N

NorthPioneer

Jan 26, 2017
CA
Hey guys not sure where to post this but I am looking to plan a trip to Maine this summer (probably August) with my pioneer and a couple other buddies who ride other brands but they are still good guys ;) lol.

Anyone in that area that could help with trial locations, routes, camping ideas or cabin rentals etc.? Tour guide??

We are coming from New Brunswick which for anyone who doesn't know is a Canadian province which borders Maine.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. If we can put something together we would like to make it an annual trip.

Jay

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey guys not sure where to post this but I am looking to plan a trip to Maine this summer (probably August) with my pioneer and a couple other buddies who ride other brands but they are still good guys ;) lol.

Anyone in that area that could help with trial locations, routes, camping ideas or cabin rentals etc.? Tour guide??

We are coming from New Brunswick which for anyone who doesn't know is a Canadian province which borders Maine.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. If we can put something together we would like to make it an annual trip.

Jay

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Sounds like fun, a bit far for me but I hope you get someone from here to go along!

Reactions: NorthPioneer
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Review the laws for Maine before you go. They are pretty strict on some items to do with off road vehicles.
That's my old stomping grounds and would love to go but won't be able to get away this year.
Maine IF&W